2011年5月11日水曜日

May 11th ♪ Bear-shaped bread

Hi everyone ! It's rainy today... please be careful to catch a cold :(

Last month, I went back to my hometown, Kimitsu in Chiba.
I stayed for 2 days and enjoyed playing the piano, talking with my family, etc.
And my mother cooked delicious food for me, so I was happy.

But, have you ever seen this bread ??





Bear-shape !

I was surprised, and this bread is homemade.
Now I will introduce ingredients.

♪Ingredients
・Strong flour 200g
・one table spoon of skimmed milk
・one table and half spoon of Sugar
・one teaspoon of dried yeast
・Water ( 40℃) 135g
・Salt-free butter 15g

It takes about 1 hour to make bread.
If you have household oven, please try it :)
More Recipe...http://http//cookpad.com/recipe/1056737

You can also arrange the taste of bear-shaped bread.
For example, my mother uses walnuts and raisin.
I think put powdered green tea and coffee in is fun !
Enjoy decorating ^^

By the way, which seasoning do you like on simple bread??
My favorite is strawberry jam ♪
Thank you for your reading ;)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Maiko:) Its Yu.

    I got kind of shock because this bear shaped bread is too cute!! I envy you because you have awesome mom! <3

    I would like to try this cute bread but Im not sure I can do well. :O Anyway so cute it is!!

    Yu

    返信削除
  2. Hi Maiko, this is Megumi!
    The bear-shaped breas is so cute, and I may not eat because it is too cute and too mottainai to eat! lol
    BTW, I think you misspelled URL, So could you edit them later?
    I checked the URL. Cookpad, I sometimes look at some recipes for here :)
    Don't you think this web site show us variety of recipe which is not only usual ways but also unique ways to cook? When I look at it, I'm always excited XD

    Anyway, I checked the recipe,
    it seems I can enjoy to cook because the bear expands in the oven~~~<3<3
    I never cooked bread, so I want to cook it with unique shapes like this :)

    Megumi

    返信削除
  3. Hi Maiko:)
    wow!! it's so cute!
    I can't bite...but I wanna eat it:P
    I used to put natto on a toast. Actually I put natto and toast it(I mix mayonnaise into natto). If you like natto, please try it;)

    返信削除
  4. Hi Maiko!
    It's amazing! and so cute!
    It will be happy table:)
    I like blueberry jams. I wanna paint the bear with colorful jams!
    I found from you that good looking meals promote appetite. So decorating is good idea!

    返信削除