2011年5月26日木曜日

May 26th ♪Sweet potato

Hello everyone:)!

How was today's test ? It was difficult for me ~~><

You must be tired so take sweets and take a break!

What is your favorite sweets...?

I love sweet potato very much !

It is simple sweets, but delicious thing.



Today, I will introduce the recipe of sweet potato and recommend shop.



First is the recipe ♪






This is the picture of my sweet potato.

I didn't have the mold of heart shape at that time.

So using my hands, sorry !

I presented this to senior of jazz club on the day of farewell live performance.



☆Ingredients

・sweet potato 300~400g

・butter 30g
・sugar 60g

・rum 1 tea spoon

・yolk (1 egg)








☆Recipe

1- peel the skin of sweet potatoes and cut into 1cm.

2- put them into a bowl and add water.

3-wrap the bowl and warm 3 minutes.





Usually, sweet potatoes are still hard, but using the kit of steamed vegetables is convenient.

I bought this box for 1,000 yen at variety store.

Silicon steamer is also open to utilization in various ways, so I recommend to you !


4-crush sweet potatoes by masher.

5-Put in sugar, butter, and rum into the bowl.

(vanilla flavoring is also OK)

6-Mix them until texture become smooth.

7-Cut or make shape as you like!

8-paint yolk on it and bake for 20~25 minutes at 180 degrees.


Next, I suggest one sweet potato shop, "Matsuzo Potato".

There are many shops in Japan and Nishi-Funabashi station is the nearest from Makuhari.

Price are 150~300 yen.

The lineup of product is widely, for example, most popular one use the skin of sweet potato as a plate of sweets.

Enjoy eating ;)

















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿