2011年6月8日水曜日

Restraurant Review♫Silvanian Families restaurant

Good evening ! ;)
This time I will introduce very cute restaurant♥
Have you played with the animal dolls Silvanian Families ?
When I was a child, I had many dolls and goods like Red roof house.

In Japan, there are 3 Silvanian Families restaurants. (Saitama Lake Town, Nagareyama, and TOKYO-BAY lalaport) I went to this restaurant in lala-port many times.     


The picture is entrance of the restaurant.
Last september, I went there with my club friends to celebrate member's birthday!
display is decorated for halloween and anytime you can also see other toys and dolls in the shop beside the restaurant.

Basicly, the eating style is buffet. hamburg, gratin, and so on.
I recommend you to go to weekday dinner time.
Because you can enjoy main dish and salad, soup, drink, and dessert buffet!
The time is 2 hours, and price are depend on main dish. (¥1,780~2,180)



Of couse these cute pancake and ice cream are free to take!
We also enjoyed making cotton candy :)

And...greeting with Silvanian Families is main event of this restaurant.
Stuffed costume character will come to each table and dance and sing together!
They are very cute and makes me happy(^^)♫



←Her name is "chocolat rabiit".
Other characters are ... "Silk cat","cotton rabbit", and so on.






I think maybe this restaurant is for chidren and family.
But adults, especially women can enjoy eating there!
If you have a interest, please check the homepage☆


Have a good holiday ;)

3 件のコメント:

  1. HI,mariko:))
    It is so cuteeeeeeee*
    I love silvenila family when I was a child.
    I haven't been there.
    Taking photo is free or not??

    返信削除
  2. Wow! How cute the pancake is really cute! I had a small rabbit doll and bear doll of silvenian families when I was a little girl, so if I were still kid, I would really really love that restaurant! It is like an amusement park! If I have a daughter in the future, I can go there and have a wonderful time with her!

    返信削除
  3. Hello.
    Thank you for giving information of silvanian families restaurant.
    I have known there is that restaurant at Tokyo-bay lalaport,but I have never been to there.

    I got its menu from your blog,thank you!
    I wanna go there someday.

    返信削除