2011年6月23日木曜日

June 23rd ♪Recipe Book

Hello, everyone !
It's hot today, so I want to eat shaved ice~~~~ (;_;)
Have you tried the shaved ice in building 7?
Put caramel ice cream on shaved ice(+¥100) is delicous♥

By the way, I will introduce my favorite recipe book.

The title is "the textbook for cook your own meal".
This book is written for people who live in themselves.
So ingredients and quantity is indicated for them.

When I moved from my hometown, I have no experience to cook meals.
The book cover is not cute and simple, but it teach me a lot of important information!




For example,
Part 1: basic tool for cooking
     ・convenient goods
     ・seasonings
Part 2:basic materials
    ・the important point to shopping
    ・how to choose meat, vegetables, fish and shellfish.
Part 3:The basic of cooking
   ・how to cut ingredients
   ・useful way of microwave
Part 4: Recipes

I surprised that there are so many recipes in this book!
Because the size of book is not so big.
They introduce popular home cooking like nikujaga, hambarg, and so on.
In addition, the healthy dish helps me when I catch a cold.
The other recipes are how to make sauses which can preserve and arrange.

If you have a confidence to cooking, this book is needless for you.
But for beginner, I reccommend!
Thank you ^^


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Maiko!
    I like cooking but I don't have a chance to cook because I live with my family. I have my own kitchen knife so I want to cook something.
    what is your best home-made dish??

    返信削除