2011年6月30日木曜日

Almond Jelly Icecream

Hello :) !
Today I will introduce 2 ice cream which is flavored almond jelly.
Almond Jelly is known as annnindofu in Japan.
"Annin" means the inside of apricot seed.
The color of this part is white, so it is used for making almond jelly.
By the way, have you tried this famous dessert as a flavor of ice cream?

First is haagen-dazs !












It is include the liquer(a sweet liquid to make alcohol drink) of apricot seed.
I think alcohol taste is not so strong, and creamy^^
The calories is about 300, haagen-dazs is little expensive for us, but please try it ♥

Next is 31 ice cream !!!













The taste is very flesh and yummy ;)
Can you see the orange color part?
It is pinapple pulp and mango sause.
Calory is depend on the size, for example, regular size is about 200 calories.

I think these ice cream suit for summer !
Which flavor do you want eat it??

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Maiko.
    it looks so delicious!
    i really like annin dofu.
    but i didn't kyow it is a inside of apricot seed.

    i want to try 31's ice cream.
    thank you for good information:)

    返信削除
  2. Hello~I'm Chika^^

    Wow~I want to eat both of them.
    I like annin and ice cream...so the collaboration is wonderful!!!

    I want to go to 31 ice cream as soon as possible~~~^^;;

    返信削除
  3. Hello:)
    Ice cream is really good in hot season!

    I didn't know what annin is, so it's interesting.

    I want to eat 31's one.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Yuki!
    I like ice cream and often eat it at home, but I don't buy Haagen-Dazs because it is a little expensive than other ice cream. So I buy it as a reward for me when I did something hard.
    Of course I' m gonna choose annin flavor!

    返信削除
  5. Hi,
    I've never tried that one. (Haagen-Dazs) I wonder if the flavor is the same as what Im thinking of.

    The season that I can't stop eating icecream has finally come... I will have to excersize to burn energy. lol

    返信削除