2011年7月21日木曜日

Food at Sanrio Puroland !

Hi, everyone ! Now, I'm very nervous because tomorrow is my presentation day x(
So I will update my blog as a rest.

Last Friday, I went to Sanrio Puroland with my high school friends ♥
It is located to Tama in Tokyo.
It takes about 2 hour from Tsudanuma, but I really enjoyed !!





←This is the entrance of Puroland ;)







Have you ever been to there?
It was my first time.
Today I will show you 2 foods in Sanrio Puroland.

First one is lunch box !
 


How's cute (*>ω<)
I think most of foods in these lunch box are frozen food. haha
You can buy it ¥1,000~1,100.
The good point is we can bring luchbox at home after eating.
I saw many children chose lunchbox and they smiling happily.

Next is sweets!

 


Picture Left: Cinnamon Roll cake
Picture Right: Baked doughnut (Hello Kitty shape♪)
Actually I only eat doughnuts.
You can select flavor like chocolate, strawberry, walnuts&maple syrop, Apple & cinnamon.
These sweets are very popular and the shop closed earlier than other restaurant, so I reccomend go earlier time.

Souvenir is also unique and very cute.
If you have a interest, puroland is good to spend time because all of facilities are indoor.
Have fun ;) !

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Maiko.

    I am also nervous because of presentation!
    Good luck with you:)

    I have never been to Sanrio Puroland.
    The foods are very cute!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi MARIKO!
    I'm YUNA:)

    I really enjoyed your blog because I love special foods for kids very muych!!!
    I have nephews and niece, so they must love them, too!!

    Plus, I strongly want to try cinnamon roll of cinamoroll.lol It looks so yummy and cute!!
    I wonder where exactly it is located because I'll go there as soon as possible;)

    返信削除